In the inland part of the Sepik, with almost 1.5-2hours walk from the Sepik river, Yamok Village was having its annual skin cutting rituals for its boy’s initation.
- Last days of Tuna Auction
- Milkway in the SouthWest
- Milkyway in Bali
- Death by Coconut water
- Here in Sante Fe and around New Mexico
- When in Colorado, go meet The Nighteagles
- Stilt Fishermen of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Stilt Fisherman
- Open your eyes : The Photographer’s Discovery
- The Thai Medium and the tattoos
You must be logged in to post a comment.